Home » » National Internet Loon Celebration

National Internet Loon Celebration

I love when people use other people's blogs to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with the topics in the post or to vent their anger at people who don't have their own blogs. "I know! I'll write on John's blog about someone else I want to heckle!" Smart.

I sometimes just delete the loon comments as a courtesy to the readers who are actually interested in talking about what the post is about, but I thought maybe it was time we should celebrate a "NATIONAL LOON DAY" for these people who work real hard letting everyone share in their issues.






 






I had one loon actually show up at my doorstep and threaten to call off the wedding. So let's all share a moment of honorable silence for the screaming minority that can only be heard on the internet.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

languages

 
Support : Copyright © 2014. lets in kit up